In this iRazoo review, I will be discussing how this site works, how much money you can make with it, and whether or not it’s a scam. I will also cover things like iRazoo complaints, pros and cons, and my personal experience as a member.
Website: www.irazoo.com (use code XAHJGH when you join for 500 points)
How Does iRazoo Work?
iRazoo is a GPT (Get Paid To) website that has been around since 2007, paying its members for various tasks such as taking surveys, completing offers, searching the internet, and even playing games.
Each of these “tasks” pay a certain number of points. Once you reach 3,000 points, you can redeem them for a free $5 gift card.
Something you should be aware of right away is that iRazoo won’t be paying any bills. It’s best used for earning just a little pocket change each month.
Here’s a list of all the different ways to earn points at iRazoo:
iRazoo has a decent list of surveys available. The surveys are provided through third-parties through, not through iRazoo itself.
The payout for surveys is usually below a dollar, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some that pay up to a couple dollars. However, the thing to keep in mind here is that surveys generally take a while to complete. In fact, the pay for surveys is far below minimum wage.
Another important thing to keep in mind is that people usually don’t qualify for most of the surveys they attempt. They’ll get halfway through a survey, and are suddenly kicked out because “they weren’t a match”.
This actually happened to me whenever I tried taking a survey. Usually I was kicked out at the very beginning, but there was one where I spent over 10 minutes answering boring questions only to be kicked out with zero compensation.
In my opinion, paid surveys are a waste of time. I personally have never had much success with them.
Completing offers is always one of the fastest ways to earn money with any GPT site, iRazoo included. Some offers pay more than 3,000 point (over $5)!
Paid offers are where you can get paid to sign up to another website iRazoo is promoting, download and play a certain game, sign up for a free trial, or even purchase a product.
Sadly, paid offers aren’t as great as they sound. You’ll want to read this post before doing any yourself.
Search the Web
I always love it when I see a GPT site offering this feature. This is where you can actually get paid to browse the web.
With iRazoo, you can earn anywhere between 1 and 25 points for one simple search. However, the rewards are completely random and most of the time you won’t earn anything at all. Out of 7 searches, I was only rewarded once.
Hey, at least it’s better than searching with Google where you never earn. It’s also passive income since you browse the web anyway.
iRazoo’s search engine is very similar to Swagbucks’. Both are powered by Yahoo, so they both display the same results, and both pay random rewards every now and then. The main different between the two is that iRazoo limits your rewards to 25 points per day, while Swagbucks has no such limit.
With this feature, you have to watch a specific number of videos (usually around 3), after which you’ll be credited with a couple points.
Watching videos is definitely not the highest-paying task, but if you’d watch those videos anyway, you might as well get paid for it.
If you like playing games in your browser, you’ll love this feature. You can actually get paid for playing simple, yet enjoyable games. The games available range from the crossword, to the solitaire, to the arcade category. There are plenty of options to choose from.
Like the videos, the payout for playing games is pretty bad. Most of them pay about 2 points each time you play.
This is virtually the same as completing offers. In fact, most of the “apps” available to download aren’t even apps at all. I’ll just assume that this section is currently under development.
Redeem Promo Codes
Every day, iRazoo posts promo codes on their Facebook profile. These promo codes only last for a day, and can be redeemed on the iRazoo website.
Promo codes are usually worth about 15 points each in my experience.
Before you can redeem a promo code, you’ll have to either do a survey, watch a video, complete an offer, or play a game. Although this restriction is pretty annoying, playing a quick game shouldn’t take you more than five minutes.
One of the best ways to earn points is by referring other people to iRazoo. This is done by promoting your referral code to your friends, your social media following, or your blog readers.
When they sign up with your code, they will earn 500 points right away. And when they earn their first 1,000 points, you’ll earn anywhere between 100-500 points depending on what country they’re from.
It’s a sort of confusing process, so I’ve included a screenshot of their description of the referral program below:
If you’d like to join iRazoo, feel free to use my referral code – XAHJGH – to earn your first 500 points. 🙂
Reach Daily Goals
If you earn a certain amount of points in one day, you can earn bonus points. See the screenshot below for more info:
How Much Can You Earn with iRazoo?
As usual with any GPT site, the amount you can earn is quite low. How much you can earn also depends on which tasks you complete. If you do a bunch of offers, you could earn several dollars per day. But if you only rely on the easy stuff like searching the web and playing games, you’ll only be able to earn several dollars per month.
So, you won’t be paying any bills with iRazoo, but it’s a nice way to earn some extra pocket change every month.
How Does iRazoo Pay?
iRazoo pays in gift cards and PayPal cash. There are hundreds of different gift cards to choose from, including ones for popular brands such as Walmart and Amazon.
Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
Yes, you’ll need 3,000 points in order to redeem a $5 gift card or $5 PayPal cash. I personally like the PayPal option much better. It’s rare when you see a GPT site offering PayPal, and even when they do you usually have to wait to redeem until you’ve earned $25 or more.
- Several people have complained that iRazoo has poor customer service.
- The surveys are hard to qualify for. In fact, I didn’t qualify for a single one I tried.
- Some members have not been credited for completing offers. There are several things that could have gone wrong here though. Perhaps that member has a strong anti-virus that blocks the tracking software, which is what enables iRazoo to see that you completed the offer. They may also have already completed that particular offer but through a different GPT site.
- If you don’t complete any tasks on iRazoo for 60 days, your account will be disabled. So be sure to stay active if you enjoy using iRazoo!
- No more than one account per household is allowed.
- You earn a set amount per referral, unlike most GPT sites where you earn a percentage of everything your referral earns.
- Utilizing iRazoo to make money online is a waste of time. The pay is far worse than minimum wage, and even if you do tasks on iRazoo for hours, you’re unlikely to earn much more than simple pocket change. I’d suggest doing affiliate marketing if you’re looking for a lucrative way to earn money online.
iRazoo Pros vs. Cons
- Totally free
- Available worldwide
- Lots of different ways to earn points
- You can use iRazoo’s search engine to make a little bit of passive income
- Best “play games for cash” section of any GPT site I’ve ever reviewed
- Low minimum payment threshold
- The surveys are very hard to qualify for, and even when you do qualify, they are a waste of your valuable time
- You may receive lots of spam emails and phone calls if you aren’t careful about which offers you sign up for
- Only one account allowed per household
- Sometimes offers may not credit
- Poor customer service
- iRazoo accounts are disabled after 60 days of inactivity
- The referral program has a low earning potential
- You have to complete at least one task before redeeming a promo code
After extensive research and my personal experience, I can say that iRazoo is definitely legitimate. I love that it has a low cash out amount of just $5, and that it offers PayPal as a payment option.
Despite its numerous complaints, it’s a good overall site and better than most GPT sites in my opinion. You won’t earn anything more than pocket change, but if you don’t mind the low pay then I’m sure you’ll love iRazoo.
Thankfully, GPT sites aren’t the only option when it comes to making money online. There are tons of other ways, but my all-time favorite is definitely affiliate marketing. Although affiliate marketing takes a lot of time and work, the end result is a full-time online business that generates passive income. Click the link at the bottom of this post if you’re interested in learning more.
Have you ever used iRazoo? What do you think of it? Feel free to leave a comment below, and if you have any questions, I’d be more than happy to help. 🙂